PSP Squirrels PSP Squirrels

LOL

I lol'd so hard and watched it 4 times.

Great video!

Dr. Katz parody [ADULT] Dr. Katz parody [ADULT]

Hahahaha

This really was hysterical. You nailed Dr. Katz perfectly.

TRACER episode 1 TRACER episode 1

Very cool

I really enjoyed this episode, mainly because of how it seemed to suck me in right from the beginning. Although the animation was next to flawless, I can't help but notice how unrealistic breaking that guy's arm off and then killing him by stomping on his head. It took me out of the experience and made me kinda go "Wow, come on now".

Detective Grimoire Detective Grimoire

An Awesome Game With Very Few Flaws

When I started the game, I was a bit turned off graphically. Normally when you think of murder mysteries, you think of dark and gritty, but the environments were fairly bright, the characters were in anime style, and the mood was slightly humorous. But I pressed on with high hopes, and I'm glad I did.

The method of speaking and obtaining information each character was done very well, and I liked being able to use the clues on each person to milk them for information. I loved how the more I played, the more I felt immersed in the carnival grounds. The only thing I really did NOT like was the starring system. I thought it could have been done a hell of a lot better. It was way too easy, when I think it should have been more of a challenge.

A great game, one of my favorites. If there were to be a sequel, I would like to see some of the following...

-A better lie detector/starring system
-More red herrings, like the argument between Charles and Mick.
-A bit of a graphical improvement, more "nitty gritty", although that's asking a lot

Excellent job, great game, I look forward to playing more in the future.