PSP Squirrels PSP Squirrels

LOL

I lol'd so hard and watched it 4 times.

Great video!

Dr. Katz parody [ADULT] Dr. Katz parody [ADULT]

Hahahaha

This really was hysterical. You nailed Dr. Katz perfectly.

TRACER episode 1 TRACER episode 1

Very cool

I really enjoyed this episode, mainly because of how it seemed to suck me in right from the beginning. Although the animation was next to flawless, I can't help but notice how unrealistic breaking that guy's arm off and then killing him by stomping on his head. It took me out of the experience and made me kinda go "Wow, come on now".

Awesome Compilation Vol 1 Awesome Compilation Vol 1

Indeed, Awesome

If you're familiar with having friends who are under the influence of drugs more than half the time you're with them, like I happen to be, you can really appriciate the humor in the Super Mario Brothers parody here. It was hilarious! RE4 also made me laugh, but personally I didn't like the Pac-Man parody, but hey, who cares, because the other two were hysterical. 9/10!!!

Pulch: The Good Times Pulch: The Good Times

Wow

I watched it through the first time and I said, "I really, really don't like this." Compared to some of your other cartoons it was garbage. BUT, then I remembered I felt the same way about The Men From Upstairs, and THEN it hit me. Genius, Mr. Firth, kudos, very humorous and very clever indeed.

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Way to go

Talk about an awesome cartoon. I'd say this is one of my favorites this year.

The Latest Model The Latest Model

Awesome

Keep on doing what you're doing, don't let anyone stop you. Fuck everyone else.

Devvo on a Pill is my new favorite song.

Sounds of CS Sounds of CS

Good tunes.

The song is excellent. It is one of the most creative ideas I've heard in a while. I really enjoyed it.
But, you didn't make the music, you made the animation. And unfortunatly, the animation was a bit mediocre, and the main focus of the flash was the music.
I'm not saying that it's bad or you're a bad person for making this, I just think that if you're going to make a flash tribute to a song, the flash animation itself should be something special on its own.

StealthBeast responds:

Well said.

I definatly should have put more work into this. It could have came out amazing.

thank you for your feedback. Sorry for the late response, I'm swamped =_=

Spookyville USA Spookyville USA

Excellent!

Going into watching the movie, I was a little spectical if I would enjoy this or not. But low and behold, what a great movie?

"Would you like that Jake? Would you like to be a basketball?"

That's classic, I actualy laughed pretty hard.
Great stuff, keep up the good work!

Mario Bros. Arcade Mario Bros. Arcade

Wasn't funny

This is a quality movie, and the graphics and visual presentation are very impressive. But, I didn't laugh once through the whole thing.